As one of the most significant types of foundation repair for any home in Pittsburgh, foundation replacement should only be considered when your home’s structural integrity is in jeopardy and no less-invasive solutions are available. Given the deep excavation required—and the need to keep your family safe while repairs are being done—foundation replacement work should only be completed by licensed, certified, and experienced professionals.
At Keystone Basement Systems, we’ve specialized in foundation repairs for more than a decade, and our technicians are well-versed in every step of the foundation replacement process. Not only can we expertly restore your home’s structural integrity, we’ll also restore your peace of mind through our Basement Health Association-certified experts and our lifetime transferrable warranty coverage!
What to Expect From Your Basement Foundation Replacement
When replacing your basement foundation, the safety of your family and the structural integrity of your property are our key concerns. To protect both of these critical components, we take a meticulous approach to all home foundation services. Your basement foundation replacement will include:
- Temporary Framework: Before we start excavating, we’ll build a temporary framework strong enough to support your home’s supporting beams and floor joists.
- Permit Acquisition: We’ll work directly with local utility companies and building inspectors to make sure that any affected pipes or electrical lines are safely turned off and that our work complies with Pittsburgh codes.
- Foundation Excavation: Piece by piece, we will excavate your home foundation to the proper depth required for rebuilding.
- Foundation Replacement: Our skilled technicians will use state-of-the-art technology to rebuild your damaged basement foundation.
- Basement Waterproofing: To make sure your foundation stays strong and free from damaging water intrusion, we’ll install a custom interior and exterior waterproofing solution.
- Final Inspection: Once the basement foundation replacement, waterproofing, and property clean-up steps are complete, we’ll arrange for a final inspection to verify structural soundness and code compliance.
Sign-Up for Your Free 68-Point Inspection for Pittsburgh Foundation Replacement
Foundation replacement is costly and disruptive, and should only be considered when all other foundation repair options have been exhausted. Before committing to a foundation replacement from just any local contractor, make sure that you really do need this service, and call Keystone Basement Systems first!
We’d be happy to provide a free inspection of your Pittsburgh home foundation, carefully examining 68 distinct diagnostic points and providing a detailed recommendation for any foundation repair. Go ahead and give us a call or complete our online form to sign-up for your free inspection and no-obligation cost estimate now!