As your Pittsburgh home matures and settles over the years, it’s common for its foundation to shift, especially if you’ve experienced excessive ground moisture as a result of heavy rains, melting snow, or poor drainage. While slight settling in your home foundation is normal, major foundation shifts can cause both cosmetic and structural problems—and they may require foundation piering to keep them from getting worse.
If you’ve noticed any of the following signs of damage, it’s time to call the Pittsburgh foundation leveling experts at Keystone Basement Systems:
- Diagonal cracks near foundation corners
- Gaps in flooring
- Cracks in basement or above-ground walls
- Walls leaning inward at the top
- “Sticky” or difficult-to-close doors and windows
- Water pooled in the basement
- Weakened or stressed basement supports
Certified Local Experts for Your Basement Foundation Leveling
The first step to a successful home foundation repair is choosing a company with enough experience to differentiate between normal house “settling” and more significant basement foundation problems. Beyond properly identifying the issue, your basement repair experts must also be able to recommend the right solution—not the one that best suits them, but the one that will bring your home back to level for as little time and cost as possible.
At Keystone Basement Systems, we’ve been repairing foundations in Pittsburgh for over 15 years now, and we’re fully licensed and certified in both waterproofing and structural repairs. In fact, we’re among the 1% of local home foundation specialists that have earned certification from the Basement Health Association! When you call us for basement foundation leveling, you can expect benefits like:
- Free 68-point foundation inspections
- No-obligation cost estimates
- State-of-the-art foundation leveling solutions, including steel I-beams, carbon fiber straps, and replacement basement beams
- Permit acquisition and code compliance services
- Lifetime transferrable warranties
- Free foundation inspections once every five years—for life!
Start Your Pittsburgh Foundation Leveling Project with a Free 68-Point Inspection
Make sure your Pittsburgh home stays in tip-top shape by contacting the foundation leveling specialists of Keystone Basement Systems today. Give us a call to speak with a local foundation repair expert, or use our convenient online form to sign up for your free 68-point foundation diagnostic now!